Omsom x Chopt: Lemongrass BBQ Shrimp w/ Vermicelli Noodles Recipe
- 1 Omsom Lemongrass BBQ Starter
- 1 Chopt Chili Coriander Vinaigrette
- 1 lb. medium sized shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 2 cups butter lettuce, shredded
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup mint, torn by hand
- ½ cup cilantro, torn by hand
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts (optional)
- neutral cooking oil
Garnish with crushed peanuts and a drizzle of vinaigrette over the top for extra tang!
- Cook the noodles, according to the package instructions. Rinse with cold water thoroughly after cooking, drain,and set aside.
- Marinate carrots in the Omsom x Chopt Chili Coriander Vinaigrette and set aside.
- On medium-high, heat 1 tbsp. oil in a skillet for 2 minutes. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes, letting them sear on one side.
- Flip and cook for another minute.
- Add the Omsom starter. Stir to coat shrimp evenly and let thicken, about 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble your bowls: layer shrimp, marinated carrots, bean sprouts, and lettuce over rice noodles. Top with shrimp. Serve immediately and enjoy!