5-Minute Spicy Mala Tofu
- 1 Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 1 block of silken tofu
- 2 stalks scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. black vinegar
- 3 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
- sesame seeds
Serve with rice and sliced cucumbers!
Let’s get cooking:
- Carefully remove tofu from packaging, draining as much liquid as possible. Lay flat on a large plate.
- On the center of tofu, add Omsom’s Mala starter + sliced scallions, reserving a handful for garnish. Make sure to spread the sauce evenly across the tofu.
- In a small saucepan, heat oil until hot (but not smoking).
- Carefully pour hot oil over tofu so that the mala and scallion mixture sizzles.
- Drizzle black vinegar and soy sauce over tofu. Garnish with reserved scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy!