Creamy Yuzu Miso Noodles
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Glaze
- ½ Ib. dried spaghetti noodles
- 3 scallion stalks, sliced thinly (reserve some for garnish)
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1½ cup parmesan, shredded
- egg yolk (optional)
- roasted seaweed, crushed (optional)
- ricotta cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Let’s get cooking!
- In a pot of water, add a few generous pinches of salt and bring to a boil. Cook noodles until al denté, strain, and reserve 1 ½ cup water.
- Add butter to a pot over medium heat. Toss in garlic and stir to cook until soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add Omsom sauce and 1 cup pasta water, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add strained noodles and stir to combine.
- Once sauce has reduced by half, fold in parmesan and scallions. Add more pasta water if necessary.
- Turn off heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with scallions, roasted seaweed, ricotta, and egg yolk.
- You’re done. Enjoy!