How to Make
- 2 forks
- Cutting board
Spicy Mala Sauce
- 1 Omsom Chinese Spicy Mala Sauce
- 3/4 Ib. chicken breast, shredded
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 8oz cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Wonton wrappers
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your chicken!
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then sear in a pan over medium heat. Cook for ~4 min or until browned, then turn over and sear for another ~4min. (Pro tip: salt 30 min in advance for the most juicy chicken!)
- Add Omsom sauce to pan, coating the chicken. Continue to cook on low, covered, for ~8 more minutes. Let chicken cool then shred– don’t discard drippings!
Let’s get cooking!
- In a bowl, add shredded chicken + pan drippings, scallions, red pepper, cream cheese, mozzarella, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place ~3 tbsp. chicken mixture in an oval shape on the wrapper and roll until tight, sealing the edges with water to keep contained.
- Air fry for 4 min at 375F, then flip and fry for another 4 min, or until crispy.