- medium skillet
Spicy Mala Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Mala Sauce
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp. feta cheese
- 1.5 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
- 2 scallion stalks, thinly sliced (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
For a scrumptious breakfast wrap, layer eggs on top of a scallion pancake. Alternatively, simply serve with rice for a delicious meal!
Let’s get cooking:
- Mix Omsom sauce with half a tablespoon of oil. Stir to mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Once hot, add a handful of feta into skillet + drizzle with Omsom mixture.
- Crack eggs into skillet carefully, keeping yolks intact. Cook undisturbed for 5-6 minutes to your liking. (Pro tip: use medium-low heat to prevent overcooking whites before yolks set!)
- Once done to your liking, take off heat and serve immediately. Garnish with scallion + sesame seeds.