- rolling pin
Spicy Mala Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Mala Sauce
- 1 pack round, white dumpling wrappers
- 9 scallions
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Neutral oil
Serve with a dipping sauce (black vinegar, soy sauce, chili oil, and sesame seeds).
Recipe from community member, Ceilena (@ceilena).
Let's get cooking!
- Mix spoonful of Omsom sauce with sliced scallions and sesame oil.
- Spread one wonton wrapper out on a flat surface. Then top with scallion mixture, add a second wonton wrapper, and repeat.
- With the final wrapper, use rolling pin to flatten.
- Cut vertical slits throughout and roll disk up into a log.
- Twist into a spiral, flatten gently, and re-roll into a disk.
- Continually repeat until the desired amount is reached.
- Heat 1 tbsp of neutral in a medium skillet.
- On medium heat, fry each side until golden brown and crispy.