Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Omsom Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
- 24 cocktail sausages
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cooking parchment paper
Let’s get cooking:
- Cut an 8-inch parchment paper round and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Unroll crescent dough, divide into 3 narrow triangles.
- Spread a thin layer of Omsom sauce on each triangle.
- Place a sausage on the short side of each triangle and roll it up.
- Brush the rolls with more Omsom sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Put rolls on parchment in air fryer, pointy side down.
- Set air fryer to 325°F. Cook in batches for 3-4 mins until light brown.
- Flip and bake 3-4 mins till golden.
- Serve warm + enjoy!