- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Ib. carrots, peeled + sliced in half on a diagonal
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Scallions, sliced thinly (reserve for garnish)
- Sesame seeds, roasted (reserve for garnish)
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your carrots!
- Trim carrot tops and peel carrots. Slice in half on a diagonal.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add carrots, boiling for 3 minutes.
Let’s get cooking!
- In a pan over medium heat, melt butter and mix with Omsom sauce.
- Once combined, add carrots and cook until thoroughly coated, ~3 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions. Enjoy!