How to Make
- Medium skillet
Spicy Mala Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Mala Sauce
- ½ lb. lobster
- 1 tbsp. salted butter
- 1/4 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- Sesame seeds
- Scallions for garnish
Recipe from community member, Ceilena (@ceilena).
Let’s get cooking!
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Take half a spoon of melted butter and spread all over buns.
- Toast the buns in a small pan over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the toasted buns from the pan and place them on a plate.
- In a bowl, mix Omsom sauce, mayo, and gently stir in lobster.
- Fill each bun with a quarter pound of lobster meat.
- Sprinkle scallions evenly on top of each roll.