- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 package sweet potato noodles (250g)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, halved + sliced thinly
- 1 small carrot, halved + sliced thinly OR sliced into matchsticks
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 3 scallion stalks, cut into 2 inch long pieces
- 6 mushrooms, fresh or rehydrated
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. neutral oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
Recipe from community member, Ceilena (@ceilena).
Let’s get cooking!
- Boil sweet potato noodles in a large pot according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add sesame oil to the noodles, and then use scissors to cut them (roughly 3-4 times).
- Combine soy sauce and Omsom sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Pour cooking oil in. When oil is hot and shiny, saute onions for 1 minute. Add mushrooms, red bell peppers, and carrots and cook for another minute. Add scallions and fry for 1 more minute.
- Turn down heat to low and add noodles, spinach, tofu, and sauce. Toss well.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds + enjoy!