How to Make
- Mini Waffle Maker
Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Glaze (5 tbsp)
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi grade ahi-tuna + salmon
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 scallion stalks, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
Serve with soy sauce or spicy mayo!
- Heat small waffle maker and grease it with cooking spray.
- Divide the rice in half and fill the waffle maker with one portion. Cook until crispy. Repeat with the other half and set the rice waffles aside.
- Toss the salmon in Omsom sauce and the tuna in soy sauce
- Assemble the waffles by layering tuna, salmon, cucumber, and avocado cubes in the waffle holes.
- Finish with sesame seeds and green onion!