- Cutting board
- Air fryer
Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Omsom Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Ib. salmon filet, skin on
- 4 cups short grain white rice, cooked
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 cup roasted seaweed, crushed
- 2 cups green tea, brewed
- 1 tsp. salt
- Optional: fried fish skin as garnish
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Let's get cooking!
- Remove salmon skin by placing fish flesh side up on a cutting board. Make a cut into the corner of the filet without cutting through the skin. Grip the skin tightly with a paper towel, and wiggle it back and forth while holding your knife in place and at a slight downward angle.
- Salt salmon, then cook in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Spread Omsom sauce on salmon and toss back in the air fryer for approximately ~2 minutes.
- Next, toss salmon skin in air fryer for 2 minutes, or until crispy. Glaze with Omsom sauce and fry for another ~30 seconds.