How to Make
- Parchment paper
- Medium baking sheet
Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Glaze
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, cut into 6 squares + thawed
- 8-10 slices sliced prosciutto
- 1 shallot, sliced in rounds
½ cup sliced brie cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 egg
Recipe from community member, Ceilena (@ceilena).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bring puff pastry to room temperature.
- Beat an egg for egg wash and set aside.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil (roughly ½ tbsp.) and Omsom sauce (roughly 1 tbsp.) on the parchment.
- Add shallot slices (2 per pastry), salt, pepper, slice of prosciutto, and cheese.
- Place puff pastry sheet on top and fold tightly.
- Use a fork to press down and create holes on the top.
- Repeat with remaining puff pastry.
Let’s get cooking:
- Brush the tops of the pastries with egg wash.
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 400°F for ~15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Flip over with a spatula. Enjoy!