Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Omsom Korean Bulgogi Starter
- 3 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1 tbsp. neutral oil
- ½ tsp. salt
Let's get cooking:
- In a microwave safe plate or bowl, place corn with ½ cup water. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let corn cool for 5 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, cut corn in half lengthwise. Stand the cob upright, then cut through the core of the cob into quarters. Repeat for each corn cob.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Mix Omsom Starter with oil, then brush over corn ribs, lightly season with salt, then place ribs in Airfryer basket, keeping them ½ an inch apart and working in batches. Fry each batch for 8 minutes, checking halfway through, or until caramelized and fragrant.
- That’s it! Serve immediately and enjoy as an appetizer or snack.