- air fryer
- 1 Omsom Thai Krapow Sauce
- 3 Ib. small chicken
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 lime, sliced in quarters
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (reserve for garnish)
Prep your chicken!
- Mix half of Omsom sauce, butter, and salt in a bowl. Pat chicken dry and marinate with mixture, making sure to marinate under skin.
Let’s get cooking!
- Preheat air fryer to 350F. Place chicken breast side up in an air fryer and cook for 30 min, then flip and cook for another ~30 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 165F. Glaze with remaining Omsom sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices. Enjoy!