Air-Fryer Crab Sticks Recipe
- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- 5 pieces imitation crab sticks
- 1½ tbsp. neutral oil
- green onion (optional)
Recipe from community member, Ceilena (@ceilena).
Let’s get cooking:
- Cut crab sticks lengthwise or unfold + tear crab sticks by hand
- Coat with 1.5 tbsp of neutral oil
- Air-fry crab sticks for 8 minutes at 350°F, toss every few minutes to avoid burning!
- Remove crab sticks from air-fryer tray + toss with Omsom starter.
- Fry for another minute or so. Salt to taste.
- To serve, top with green onion.
- You’re done! Enjoy!