Spicy Avocado Toast
- 1 Omsom Chinese Spicy Mala Sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced thinly
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tbsp. mayo
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in half (optional)
- Black pepper
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your toast!
- Spread ½ tbsp. mayonnaise on each side of bread.
- Set a pan over medium heat and toast each side of bread until golden brown, approximately two minutes.
- Optional: rub top side of toast with cut end of garlic.
- Fry eggs in pan, being careful not to break the yolks. Cook undisturbed for 5-6 minutes or until cooked to your liking. (Pro tip: keep the heat on medium-low while frying so that your whites don’t overcook before your yolks set!)
- Top toast with avocado, fried egg, and sprinkle with MSG + black pepper. Drizzle Omsom sauce on top.