- mixing bowl
- large cast iron skillet or non-stick pan
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 3/4 lb. beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2-3 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 2 to 3 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
Traditional: Serve with a spicy, soy-sauce based dipping sauce.
Mix it up: Serve with a citrus soy recipe, rice, and kimchi.
- Mix beef, onion, green onions, and your Omsom starter together. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix flour, egg, water, oil, and salt. Add in your bulgogi beef mixture and mix.
- Heat your oil in a pan.
- Scoop your batter onto the pan and shape it into a circle...or any shape you want. There's no right or wrong way to do this!
- Cook until it's crispy and a nice golden brown color underneath.
- Flip and cook the other side until it's nice and crispy.
- You can eat it as is or try a dipping sauce (like a citrus soy). Enjoy!