Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 1 Omsom Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- ¾ Ib pork belly, sliced into ~½’’ strips
- 1 Ib brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ lemon, squeezed (optional for garnish)
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your pork belly!
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork belly with ½ tsp. salt for ~2 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove pork belly from skillet, reserving fat.
Let’s get cooking!
- Lower heat to medium and cook brussel sprouts with remaining salt, cut side down first, for ~2 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook for another ~2 minutes.
- Toss pork belly back in and add Omsom sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let cook for another ~3 minutes, until brussel sprouts are cooked through. (Pro tip: pierce a brussel sprout with a fork. When done, the fork should go right through!)
- Squeeze lemon over finished dish to serve (optional). Enjoy!