Cheesy Gochujang Potato Balls
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi
- 4 large russet potatoes, quartered and boiled
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup neutral oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. salt
Serve with ketchup or your fave hot sauce!
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your potatoes!
- Cut potatoes in quarters and boil potatoes in salted water for ~15 min, until tender. (Pro tip: you know potatoes are done when you can pierce them with a fork!)
- Once cooled, mash potatoes until they are completely broken down. Add Omsom sauce, cornstarch, and salt, then stir to combine.
Let’s get cooking!
- Take 1/2 cup of potato mixture and flatten into a disc, approximately 4’’ by 2’’. Make an indentation in middle by pressing down lightly with fingers, then add cheese. Push sides of mixture on top of cheese, roll lightly between hands, then flatten again into disc.
- Heat oil over medium high heat and fry potatoes, approximately ~2 min per side until golden and crispy. Enjoy!