- medium skillet
- 1 Omsom Thai Krapow Sauce
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of leftover fried rice (whatever you have available)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (slices?)
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- Neutral oil
Prep your rice!
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil on medium-high heat. Add leftover fried rice and pan-fry for 2-3 minutes until warmed through + slightly browned.
- Turn heat down to low. Add Omsom sauce and mix well. Take off heat, transfer to a bowl, and set aside.
Let’s get cooking!
- Crack + beat 3 eggs in a bowl. (This recipe makes 2 omurice.)
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil on medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture and swirl around to cover the skillet.
- Layer 2 slices of cheddar cheese. Let sit undisturbed for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is slightly melted and egg bottom is set.
- Turn off heat and spread 1 cup of spicy rice in the middle of egg.
- Fold over both sides of the omelet lengthwise over the rice. Push the whole thing to the side of the skillet.
- Carefully flip the omurice onto a plate. Drizzle with ketchup and garnish with scallions.