Cheesy Spicy Ramen Recipe
- Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 2 packets of instant ramen noodles
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated cheese (we like mozzarella or cheddar)
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Egg, fried to your liking
- 1 stalk scallion, thinly sliced
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles for 1 minute less than the suggested time. Drain and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat butter over medium-low. Once warm, add in your Omsom starter, turn up to medium, and heat for ~1 minute.
- Once the sauce is activated, add the milk. Once the mixture comes to a simmer, add cheese and stir well to melt.
- Once the sauce is velvety, turn heat off. Stir in noodles and mix well to coat with sauce. Salt to taste.
- Top with a fried egg and scallions. Enjoy!