How to Make
- cutting board
- 1 Omsom Thai Krapow Sauce
- ¾ Ib. ground pork
- 3 servings noodles of choice, cooked al denté
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 4 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup pasta water
- 3 egg yolks (optional)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your noodles!
- Cook noodles according to package directions, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
Let’s get cooking!
- Heat 1 tbsp. butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground pork, stirring often and breaking up into smaller pieces. Once cooked through, add Omsom sauce and rest of the butter.
- Toss in cooked noodles and pasta water, and cook down for approximately 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat and mix in basil leaves. Serve in three bowls and top with an egg yolk and parmesan. Enjoy!