Chinese Sausage Egg Cups
- Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 4 eggs
- 1 link of cooked Chinese sausage, diced finely
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- sesame seeds (optional)
Enjoy as a snack!
Let’s get cooking:
- Mix Omsom sauce with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin. Add Chinese sausage.
- Top each egg with 1/2 tbsp. of mala soy mix. Top with scallions.
- Air-fry at 320° F for 10-12 minutes, until egg is set to your liking.
- Continue until mala soy mix runs out.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and you’re done – Enjoy!