- medium skillet
- medium saucepan
Let’s get cooking!
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing the vinegar, 1 tbsp of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, + adobo.
- Rub the marinade over each pork chop as evenly as possible. Let the pork chops marinate overnight or for at least an hour.
- Heat up pan on medium high heat + add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Fry a couple pork chops at a time without overcrowding the pan.
- Cook each side for a minute + then add a few tablespoons of water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Lower to medium heat. Once the water evaporates, keep cooking and flipping until they become golden brown on each side with charred, caramelized bits.
- Prepare Omsom noodles per package instructions. Top with pork chops + cilantro and enjoy!