- medium saucepan
- medium skillet
Coconut Lemongrass Curry Saucy Noodles
- Omsom Coconut Lemongrass Curry Saucy Noodles
- 10 shrimp, deveined
- 1 small shallot, sliced thinly
- 1 sliced scallion, greens only
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 tbsp. neutral oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Roasted peanuts for garnish (optional)
Prep your shrimp!
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat for ~1 min. Place shrimp in pan (making sure they are not touching one another) and season with salt. Sear for ~2 min on each side, until golden and firm to the touch. Set aside to cool.
Let’s get cooking!
- Cook Omsom Coconut Lemongrass Curry Noodles per package instructions, then rinse in cold water until chilled. Place noodles, shrimp, + remaining ingredients (aside from lime) in a mixing bowl, pour in Omsom Noodle sauce, and mix together.
- Garnish with lime wedges + peanuts and enjoy!