Crispy Chickpea Bowl with Creamy Chili Dressing
- 1 Omsom Thai Krapow Sauce
- 1 can chickpeas, strained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup greens of choice
- 1 cup grains of choice (we used white rice)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your dressing!
- Combine Omsom sauce and mayonnaise, set aside.
Let’s get cooking!
- Combine sweet potato and chickpeas in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil and salt and pepper to taste. Then cook in air fryer at 400F for 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, place a handful of greens, cooked sweet potato and crispy chickpeas, grains, avocado and red cabbage side by side. Drizzle with Omsom dressing and top with scallions. Enjoy!