Crispy Spicy Bulgogi Pork Belly
- Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- 1 lb. pork belly
- sesame oil
Enjoy with rice or noodles!
Prep your pork belly:
- Coat the bottom of your pork belly with the Omsom starter, then use a fork to puncture and make holes across the entire top of pork belly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight for bolder flavor.
Let’s get cooking:
- Coat top of pork with sesame oil and a generous amount of coarse salt.
- Set your air fryer to 325° F and toss in pork belly for 30 minutes. Remove and scrape salt off.
- Toss pork belly back in at 400° F for 15 minutes + you’re done! Enjoy :)