- medium saucepan
- medium skillet
Chili Sesame Saucy Noodles
- 1 Omsom Chinese Chili Sesame Noodles
- ½ Ib. ground pork
- ½ cup Chinese mustard greens
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. neutral oil
- 1 tbsp. white sesame seeds, roasted
Prep your pork!
- Mix pork, garlic, soy sauce and sugar together and let marinate for ~15 min.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat for ~1 min and cook pork for ~5 min, stirring and breaking up meat while cooking.
- Once the pork is cooked, add in the mustard greens + mix well.
- Fry until the pork turns dark brown. Remove and set aside.
Let’s get cooking!
- Prepare Omsom noodles per package instructions. Top with sesame seeds, pork, and scallions. Mix and enjoy!