Gochujang Deviled Eggs
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- 6 eggs, boiled and halved
- 1 seaweed sheet
- 2 tbsp. Mayo
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 12 pumpkin seeds
- Paprika powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your eggs!
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes then let cool in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon to crack eggs all over and peel skin. (Pro tip: peel in a bowl of water to help get the shells off easily!)
- Slice eggs lengthwise, spooning out yolks and setting aside.
- Combine yolks, Omsom sauce, mayo, rice vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl until smooth.
- Put yolk mixture in a plastic bag. Use scissors to cut off one of the corner bottom tips of the bag. Pipe mixture into sliced egg, ~1 tbsp.
- Using the seaweed sheet, cut 12 small triangles and 12 crescent shapes to create eyes and smiles.
- Dust deviled eggs with paprika. Place eyes and smile on the yolk. Top with a pumpkin seed.