How to Make
- Air Fryer
- paper towels
- 2 mixing bowls
- 1 Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 1 lb. chicken wings (whole, drummettes, or wingettes)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
- crushed peanuts or sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the Instant Air Fryer to 400° F on Air Fry setting. Line a tray or plate with paper towels. Place chicken wings on tray and pat dry with additional paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine baking powder and salt. Coat each wing in dry mix and line wings in Instant Air Fryer in a single layer.
- Cook wings for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for 5 additional minutes, until lightly golden and crispy.
- In a bowl, mix Omsom starter with oil, then brush atop all sides of wings and cook for 3-5 more minutes until wings are deep golden and crispy. Salt to taste.
- Serve wings warm, top with seeds or nuts, and for more spice, serve with additional leftover mala oil. Enjoy!