Air-Fried Crispy Lemongrass Cauliflower
Instant Pot 4-in-1 Vortex Air Fryer Oven
- 1 Omsom Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ starter
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen package of pre-cut cauliflower florets, or 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into 1-2 inch florets
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
Serve with a bowl of steamed white rice.
Let’s get cooking:
- Preheat the Instant Air Fryer at 350° F on the air fry setting. In a bowl, toss cauliflower with oil and salt, making sure each piece is thoroughly coated.
- Cook cauliflower in Air Fryer for 3 minutes, until golden and almost cooked through. Turn cauliflower and brush Omsom starter on cauliflower to coat, then cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, until fork tender, aromatic, and lightly crisped.
- Remove cauliflower from Instant Air Fryer and enjoy!