Japanese Salmon Yuzu Miso Glaze Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- two 6-8 oz. salmon filets (cod works too!)
- neutral cooking oil
Traditional: Serve with white rice, ginger, and lemon.
Mix it up: Serve with a side salad and roasted vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line your baking sheet.
- Lightly oil both sides of the fish and place it skin-side down on the baking sheet (so that it doesn’t stick!).
- Bake fish (without the Omsom starter) for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove fish from the oven and spread the Omsom starter over fish’s surface, splitting the glaze evenly between the two filets.
- Turn the heat up to a broil, move the tray to the top rack, and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until cooked through. (You want the starter to turn into a deep caramelized glaze, so don’t worry if it’s getting dark!)
- You’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video here!