Korean Spicy Chicken Bulgogi Recipe
- Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- ¾ lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- neutral cooking oil
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Traditional: Serve with lettuce wraps or white rice and kimchi
Mix it up: Serve over a lettuce, cucumber and perilla salad
Prep your chicken:
- Combine chicken and Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter in the mixing bowl.
- Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight for bolder flavor.
Let's get cooking:
- On medium high heat, heat 1 tsp cooking oil in the skillet for 1 minute.
- Add onion, and cook for 3 minutes until soft, then remove and set aside.
- Add 1 tsp cooking oil to skillet. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes, letting it sear on one side.
- Toss in the onion, flip chicken, and cook for another 4 minutes or until cooked through. (Pro tip: don’t crowd the pan or cook in batches for the best caramelization!)
- Salt to taste, top with scallions and sesame seeds, and you’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!