- baking sheet
- Omsom Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ Starter
- 12 fresh oysters, on the half shell
- 1 scallion or 5 chives, sliced
- 2-3 lime wedges
Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre.
- Preheat your oven on broil. Lay the oysters face up on a lined baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute the Omsom starter across the dozen oysters.
- Broil oysters 5 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and the starter is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven. Top with sliced scallions or chives and a spritz of lime juice.
- You’re done! Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre. Enjoy!