How to Make
- Saucepan or kettle
- Plastic wrap
- 1 Omsom Mala Starter
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups water
- 1 stalk scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- sesame seeds (optional)
This recipe is inspired by the viral perfect egg TikTok recipe from @chefsully_!
Let’s get cooking:
- Bring 5 cups of water to a boil.
- Pour boiling water to individual bowls with raw egg (still in shell) inside. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit for 11 minutes.
- While waiting, mix Omsom starter with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Remove plastic wrap and drain water. Gently crack egg into bowl. Top with mala sauce mix, scallions, + sesame seeds. Enjoy!