Mala Zucchini Stir-Fry Recipe
- Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 2-3 medium zucchini squash, sliced into 2-3 inch long batons (about 4 cups)
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen corn
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen edamame, peas, or beans of any kind
- 2-3 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Makes a great meal on its own or served with rice!
Recipe from community member, Betsy (@paintpencilpastries).
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Pour cooking oil in.
- When oil is hot and shiny, toss in zucchini. Cook for 5-7 minutes until zucchini is lightly browned and fragrant. Toss in corn and edamame. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes until zucchini is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat off. Stir in Omsom starter, thoroughly coating veggies.
- You’re done! Serve warm and enjoy!