Miso Citrus Rice Noodle + Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- Hungryroot Rainbow Veggie Mix
- 1 lb. flat rice noodles
- 1 lb. yuba noodles (optional)
- 1 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
The perfect lunch or dinner on its own!
- On medium-high, heat 1 tbsp. oil in skillet and cook veggie mix with salt and pepper until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Remove 2 packs of flat rice noodles from packaging and add to pot. Turn off heat and cover for 4 minutes or until noodles have softened, then drain.
- If using, break apart yuba noodles, add to pan, and warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in veggies, noodles, 2-4 tbsp. of the Omsom starter, and you’re done! Enjoy!