Chili Sesame Saucy Noodles
- Omsom Chili Sesame Saucy Noodles
- 8 hot dogs
- 16 candy eyes
- Edible glue
Preheat your Air-fryer
- Line air-fryer with parchment paper.
- Preheat your airfryer to 375°F (or oven)
Let's get cooking:
- Prepare Omsom noodles per package instructions.
- Wrap strands of the Chili Sesame Noodle around the hot dogs irregularly, leaving gaps so they look like the bandages of a mummy. Leave some space towards the top of the hot dog for the eyeballs. You will need multiple noodles per hot dog.
- Stick toothpicks down through the top and bottom of the noodles to hold them in place
- Place the wrapped mummy dogs in the air-fry for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the air-fryer + use a small dot of edible glue to attach the gummy eyeballs.