Omsom x Sweet Chef: Mala + Ginger Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 2 tbsp. ginger, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. chicken thighs or breasts, sliced or cubed
- 12 oz. noodles (udon, egg noodles, whatever you have around!)
- 12 oz. mixed veggies (we love bok choy and onions)
- neutral oil
Enjoy as a lil' lunch!
- Cube or thinly slice chicken.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. oil on medium-high and add ginger and chicken into pan. Cook about 3 minutes.
- Add veggies and cooked noodles into pan and stir.
- Add Omsom starter and continue to cook until sauce is incorporated and chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!