How to Make
- Rice cooker
Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 1 Omsom Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 2 boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1.5-inch cubes
- 4 shiitake mushrooms cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Chinese lap cheong sausages, sliced
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (for garnish)
Top with a fried egg for the ultimate umami experience 😛
Let's get cooking!
- Wash rice in warm water and drain three times.
- In the rice cooker, combine chicken, mushrooms, sausage, garlic, ginger, and rice. Mix well.
- Add chicken stock, Omsom sauce, + soy sauce. Stir until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Start cooking rice according to rice cooker instructions.
- Once rice is done, mix well. Finish with sesame oil, scallions, + enjoy!