- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden skewers
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- 3/4 lb of paneer, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup of diced pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup of diced bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ghee or butter for basting
- 2 tbsp of cilantro, finely chopped
Traditional: Serve alongside lemon wedges and slices of red onion with grilled garlic naan.
Mix it up: Top with your favorite spicy chili crisp and serve over vegetable fried rice.
Recipe made by Natasha Mahapatro (@thetashmashup).
Prep your skewers:
- Presoak your wooden skewers for at least 20 minutes.
- Combine your Omsom starter, paneer, pineapple, and bell pepper in the mixing bowl.
- Skewer your paneer, pineapple, and bell pepper onto your soaked bamboo skewers.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours for bolder flavor.
Let’s get cooking:
- Preheat your grill to medium-low heat!
- Grill skewers for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the grill, turn skewers, and baste generously with ghee. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until cooked through and lightly charred, watching closely to prevent burning.
- Garnish with cilantro and you’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!