- medium pan
Coconut Lemongrass Curry Saucy Noodles
- Omsom Coconut Lemongrass Curry Saucy Noodles
- ½ tbsp. neutral oil
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup green onion (chopped)
Let’s get cooking!
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, + ginger. Stir and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Pour pumpkin puree, tomatoes, Omsom sauce + coconut cream. Stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes – stirring frequently!
- Cook noodles per instructions + drain. Add to pot + mix well.
- Garnish with scallions, squeeze of lime + enjoy!