Salmon Lemongrass BBQ Recipe
- Omsom Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ Starter
- 12 oz. salmon
- 3 tsp. neutral cooking oil
- 1 scallion, sliced
Traditional: Serve with Mama Pham's Nước Mắm (Dipping Fish Sauce), rice noodles, cucumber, cilantro, mint, and crushed peanuts.
Mix it up: Serve on a bed of greens, cilantro, and mint.
Prep your salmon:
- Cut the fillet into bite sized cubes, about 3/4 inch wide.
- Combine salmon, your Omsom starter, and 1 tsp oil in the mixing bowl.
- Stir to coat salmon evenly. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or 1 hour for bolder flavor.
Let’s get cooking:
- On medium, heat 2 tsp. oil in the skillet for 1 minute.
- Add the salmon to the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping the salmon gently to cook on all sides. (Pro tip: don’t crowd the pan for best caramelization!)
Top with scallions and you’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!