Shrimp Chip Nachos
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi
- 1 Ib. ground beef
- 1 bag of shrimp chips
- 1 egg, fried (optional)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly in rounds
- ½ cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1 cup orange cheddar, shredded
- 2 tbsp. white sesame seeds, roasted
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pickled jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- 1 seaweed sheet, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your bulgogi!
- Combine beef and Omsom sauce in a bowl and let marinate for ~15 min. Sauté in an Our Place pan over medium heat until cooked through, ~8 minutes. Set aside.
Prep your cucumbers!
- Combine cucumbers with salt in a small bowl. Let sit for ~15 minutes, then drain liquid and set aside.
Let’s get cooking!
- Layer bottom of Our Place pan with shrimp chips. Top with bulgogi and cheese and turn heat to low-medium, covering for ~3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Take off heat and top with kimchi, cucumbers, scallions, fried egg, scallions and sesame seeds.