Sizzling Scallion Oil Noodles Recipe
- 1 Omsom Mala Starter
- 2 packs of instant noodles, preferably Shanghai noodles
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- ½ tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- neutral cooking oil
Let’s get cooking:
- Cook noodles according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. neutral oil in a saucepan over medium. Make sure to get very hot (without smoking).
- In a large, heatproof bowl, combine the Omsom starter, garlic, cilantro, scallion, and ginger. Once oil is hot, take off heat and pour over the mix so it sizzles. Stir.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the bowl, and stir. Once all mixed together, fold in noodles and garnish with cilantro.