- air fryer
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
Makes a great meal on its own or as a side!
Let's get cooking!
- Preheat the air fryer at 390° F. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, coat mushrooms with 1 tbsp. oil. Toss mushrooms into flour mix, coating each piece and shaking off all excess flour.
- Place mushrooms in air fryer in a single layer (you may need to cook in batches). Fry for 10 minutes, then flip + brush/spray 2 tbsp. oil onto mushrooms. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- On low heat, add Omsom starter and 3 tbsp. water to a saucepan, stirring occasionally. Turn heat off once steaming, about 5 minutes.
- Once mushrooms are done, toss them with the sauce. Salt to taste. (Alternatively, the warmed starter can be used as a dipping sauce and served on the side.)
- Top with crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, or scallions, eat ‘em while they’re hot and enjoy!