- medium skillet
Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 1 Omsom Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb. ground pork — or chicken, turkey, plant-based meat
- 1/2 cup shredded green/Napa cabbage
- 2 stalks scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- Round dumpling wrappers
- Neutral cooking oil
- Black or white pepper
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Let's get cooking:
- In a large bowl, combine meat, cabbage, green onions, ginger, and Omsom sauce. Pinch in some black / white pepper (optional).
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp of filling onto the pan, leaving space.
- Place gyoza wrappers on top of the filling.
- Press down with a spatula or ramekin to spread the filling and flatten the wrapper.
- Add 1-2 tbsp water to the pan, cover, and steam for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the lid, let excess water evaporate.
- Flip gyoza to crisp the wrapper until slightly golden.
- Serve open-faced + enjoy!