Smoky Gochujang Salmon Rice Balls
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- Fishwife's 3.5 oz Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- 1 ¾ cups short grain rice, cooked + room temp
- ½ cup takuan or Korean pickled yellow radish, diced
- ½ cup roasted seaweed, crushed
- ¼ cup white sesame seeds, roasted
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- Salt to taste
Serve with tea for a tasty afternoon snack!
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your seaweed!
- Place roasted seaweed and sesame seeds in a plastic bag, shaking to combine.
Let’s assemble our Jumeokbap!
- In a bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Form into around a dozen balls by rolling ~⅛ cup. of rice mixture between hands. (Pro tip: toss jumeokbap back and forth to knock out air, then roll lightly between hands to form a ball!)
- Place each ball in the seaweed and sesame seed bag, and lightly toss to coat rice ball.
- And that's it! Enjoy!