Smoky Grilled Cheese
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- Loaf of sourdough bread, sliced into thick slices
- 1 stick butter, salted
- ¼ cup cheese, shredded (we like sharp cheddar!)
- 12 cheese slices (we like a mix of Provolone and colby jack)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1.5 tbsp. Mayo
Serve with soup!
Let’s get cooking:
- Make your spread by mixing butter and shredded cheese.
- Make your inner spread by mixing cream cheese, mayo, + Omsom’s Spicy Bulgogi starter.
- Assemble your grilled cheese: Spread the butter spread onto the outside of your grilled cheese. Flip over and layer 2 slices of cheese. Spread the inner cream cheese spread, followed by another slice of cheese. Top with another sourdough slice, followed by the butter spread on the outside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. butter on medium heat until melted.
- Fry your sandwich on one side until golden and crispy.
- Flip and repeat, until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden all around.
- Serve with your fave soup and enjoy!